The moment you ask; how to keep my wife satisfied? is the moment when you are ought to ask yourself if you understand what you are actually saying.
To KEEP someone at a constant mood is not only impossible but also insane! Life is not a chain of happy events where everything is cool and awesome all the time. It’s a wild ride with awesome moments, less awesome moments and boring times.
Having said that, there are of course practices which will make your wife happy. When she is happy, you will become happier since a happy person is likely to do positive things towards you.
So, how to keep my wife satisfied ?
- Know what your wife likes! What does your wife like to eat, do, listen to, give, receive, meet.
- Know what your wife expects from you! We all expect things from each other, knowing those expectations will help us to connect with each other. So communicate with each other and figure out what she appreciates and does not appreciate about your behavior.
- Start acting! Life and especially, life-with-a-wife is not something you can go along with without too much effort.
You will need to work on it. Just like work, sometimes you will have to do things you do not feel like doing, but you will do them regardless because you know that it is something which your wife appreciates.
So what have you learned about how to keep my wife satisfied? I hope one of the two things below.
- There is no way that you will manage to keep your wife satisfied all the time.
- If you are serious about this venture of yours, then figure out what she wants and expects and decide whether you are prepared to meet these demands. Why? It could be that you are with a selfish, arrogant and egocentric person who only takes and never gives. Such people, will never be satisfied and you will waste a lifetime trying to make her happy.
If you decide that she is the woman you want to be with and make her happy once in a while then you have a job to do, get to it.
A final word, if you are concerned about how to keep my wife satisfied, then make sure that your wife is as much concerned about your well-being as you are. Balance is an important aspect of awesome relationships.
It is for nothing that they say give and receive.